Are You Listening? Festival: Ticket Purchase Terms & Conditions
‘Festival’, ‘We’/‘Our’/‘Us’ means the event organisers Black & White Music Ltd t/a Heavy Pop.
‘Event’ means the festival event called ‘Are You Listening’
‘Wristband Exchange’ means the box office at the festival site during the event.
‘You’, ’Your’ means the ticket holder/member of the public attending the event.
- The Event will comply with all guidance issued by the Government in relation to Covid-19 for this Event, which may include conditions of entry. We will require your compliance and co-operation with any such requirements. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and your failure to comply or co-operate may lead to your eviction from the Event without a refund. You must not attend the event if you believe that you may have been infected with Covid‑19 and/or you are displaying symptoms of Covid‑19.
- For ticket or general event enquiries, please contact us on email@example.com
- The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings. Tickets are for the Event and not for a specific artist or billed attraction.
- Wristbands allow entry to each of the participating venues, subject to their individual venue capacities. If the venue is already full you will not be allowed to enter. Please note that some acts will be extremely popular, so we would advise you arrive at venues in good time to avoid disappointment.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the Event.
- Ticket resale is not allowed.
- Each venue operates a different age restriction policy, all of which are clearly marked on the venue website and in the venue programme. Any venues which allow for those under 18, are for audiences ages 14 – 17 and they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Wristband Exchange will be open on Saturday 9th October from 12pm until 9pm. Tickets cannot be purchased or collected after this box office closes. Wristband Exchange will be located at Sub 89, 110-117 Friar St, Reading RG1 1EP
- The Festival will refuse admission or eject a ticket holder without refund for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio recording of the Event for promotional purposes.
- All those attending the Event do so at their own risk.
- These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these T&Cs by email. Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with the licensing committee, police and event organisers.
- These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances other than Event cancellation.
- Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event are at your own risk and we shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
- We have a zero tolerance policy to harassment and abuse of any kind. If you experience or witness harassment or abuse at the Event, please report it to Event staff or member of security.
- Exposure to loud music may cause permanent hearing damage, please bring ear defenders/plugs if you require them.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for death or personal injury suffered by you arising out of attendance at the Event, unless caused by our negligence. Neither shall we be liable for any loss or damage sustained to your property or belongings. Nothing in these T&Cs seeks to exclude or limit any liability from us for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or fraud.